Weeknight Chicken Pasta with Leeks & Tomatoes
Serves: 2 Prep time: 3 min Cook time: 7 min Total time: 10 min
- 1 pouch Barilla® Ready Pasta Gemelli
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 leek, sliced into thin rounds
- 1 cup shredded rotisserie chicken
- 2 plum tomatoes, sliced into wedges
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet heat the olive oil over medium-high heat then add the leek and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the chicken and tomatoes and sauté for 3-4 minutes or until heated through and tomatoes start releasing their juice; season with salt and pepper.
- Cook pasta according to the directions then combine with the sauce, serve and enjoy!